Saturday 11 June 2011

Day 3

So... I never got around to day 3 yesterday, because I had to do stuff in the flat before work. I was healthy though:) Which is quite important. I don't feel bad at all for having some sweet chocolate etc. if I've been physical. But today I will do what I was ment to do yesterday, even though I'm in a hurry and I've got work later which means six hours non stop on my feet!
I was ment to do the cirvut 5-7 times (remember last time it was 3-5 and I did 3). I only did 3 today because my body still hurts, though I think it has something to do with the fact I haven't eaten yet. I have also come to the conlucion that when I am done with these 6 days I will do it again, with the meal plan more and more integrated (as it's not easy to concentrate on right now with everything else going on).
I feel sweaty, and I'm concentration on keeping my back straight, while breathing heavily and stretching some extra!
I'll be back tomorrow;)

No comments: