Wednesday 8 June 2011

Day 1

Day1.

Right, here we go!

What I am now:
-21 years old
-171cm
-about 78kg
-size 12-14 in trousers
-size 10-12 tops

Goal:
-Fit into my graduation dress perfectly!
-Weight 70kg in less than 2 months.
-Keep the weight off!
-Stick to this 6 day regime thingy!
-NO sweets or unhealthy piss til my graduation day 29th of june:)

Work out:
Took about half an hour and a bit, but only cause I kept looking at the very helpful videos on how do do stuff, when I remember them all it will be a lot easier going from exercise to exercise using only my phone's stop watch to count second. (Which also means I can listen to music too!) I did the main regime 3 times, might do a 4th later today, depending on what I'm doing later:)
I feel: Sweatty, back hurting a little mostly cause of the bra strapp but also cause I've been slouching a bit. I don't feel tiered (which is good as I only got up 2-3h ago)

Food:
Had an apple in the morning with a cup of coffee, since I don't have much of a morning appetite or when I'm in a rush. Then had a egg salad later:) Jummy. My snack will be a shake, and I'm gonna have salmon for lunch and dinner!
Now I need to run to tesco as it closes in 28 minutes

Anyhows wish me luck! And I'll post some photos later on:)

1 comment:

Hence72 said...

Love this blog - looks awesome

come visit me sometime

I would love to hear your oppinions of my work